Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Monday, July 11, 2011

Free Beading Pattern

Its time again for the free beading pattern for this week. Remember I said I would post every week a new halloween pattern and this week is a cute one. It doesnt even have to be halloween to want this pattern. I hope you all like. Evan and Emma kept on picking diffrent colors but It still came out real good. It is a simple loom pattern but could be done off the loom. I will be posting the Peyote version later this week so If you like it sign up for my RSS and you will get notified about it right away.
Keep in the spirit and stay tuned I will be posting the designs I have drawn out for the Beaded mask Going to the Halloween Hop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, please, could you post the peyote pattern for this one? I really love it!

    ReplyDelete